Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shahrukh Khan offers prayers at Golden Temple

Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan offered prayers at Golden Temple here last evening.

"Earlier also, I have come here. My mother brought me here in my childhood. We have earlier also visited the Golden Temple for a shoot. It was important for our film to shoot here, which became one of the reasons to offer prayers here. There is Ramadan also and I think all this has mixed together," he said.

The actor is in town for the shooting of his forthcoming film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, which directed by Aditya Chopra and produced by Yash Chopra.

During his four-day schedule, Khan will shoot at the Golden Temple, the Khalsa College and at Attari border.

Beginning his acting career on the small screen, the 43-year old superstar made his Bollywood debut in the film ''Deewana'' in 1992.

No comments: